Introduction to Hair Replacement Training
IHI Educational Institute Presents Introduction to Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Certification
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion that demonstrates successful Introduction to Hair Replacement. Ongoing technical and marketing support is also provided.
This two-day training session covers the fundmental principles of non-surgical hair replacement, from selling to choosing the best solution to creating loyal clients. Become a hair replacement specialist and learn how the International Hairgoods Systems address the needs of all of your hair loss clients.
Included in the 2-Day Certification:
- Understanding the basics of hair loss and hair growth
- Non-surgical solutions for hair loss
- Detailed review of system construction
- Client consultations for men and women
- Live demonstrations of IHI Systems
- Hands-on template making
- Hands-on system removal and maintenance
- Hands-on men's system application and customization
- Hands-on women's system application and customization
- Home care instructions
$1250 per Certification Attendee (hands-on)
$250 per owner/Observation Attendee*
*Business must have at least one Certification Attendee registered in order to add an owner/Observation Attendee.
Beverages and lunch provided.
Each Certification Attendee will receive a training kit (an extraordinary retail value!) that includes these tools, which are required for the training:
- 1 lace hair system
- 1 skin hair system
- sizing scissors (to cut down the lace)
- red liner tape
- lace tape
- bond adhesive
- liquid adhesive
- 99% alcohol
- wig block holder
- canvas head